terça-feira, junho 09, 2009

The Circus Tour: Your Reviews

The Circus Tour is now well under way and has been receiving spectacular reviews from the press and fans alike. Here is just a small snapshot of what you’ve been saying in the forum…

“I had a total mixture of emotions… I laughed, I cried, it made me happy but it made me sad also – sad because it all too soon came to an end… an end with fireworks and a gorgeous Gary singing Rule The World. All in all an absolutely brilliant night…...I wouldn’t have missed that for anything!! So thank you Gary, Howard, Mark and Jason for an evening of fun, laughter and sheer enjoyment…its a memory that will live with me forever
metoo

“One word that sums up last nights show “amazing”!! I have been telling my mum and son about it this morning, and I started crying because I feel so overwhelmed and privileged to have seen the opening night of a truly wonderful talented band
jkj88

“That show last night was quite literally the best thing I have EVER seen!!!! It was stunning, those boys are just out of this world!
rach22uk

“This is not a show, it’s an event. From the build up outside to the electric atmosphere in the tiers – when you’re there, you know you’re gonna be part of something REALLY special. And, from the moment the boys magically appear on stage, this is confirmed
Catclockl

OMG this ticket was a Christmas (2008) present form an old friend, the best present ever. The atmosphere was electric, the boys outstanding and the Stadium of Light brilliant. If you are going to see the Circus tour you will be amazed
shawmack

“OMG!! I really don’t know how to explain what I felt at the concerts, it was amazing!! I still can’t believe all the things I saw, it was the greatest show I’ve ever seen in my entire life
Maqui

Fonte: takethat.com

Sem comentários: