quarta-feira, junho 10, 2009

Tour Reviews (5 de junho) por crazychick77

I went to both shows at Sunderland but will review the 5th in here... I thought the show was fantastic and well organised, the stewards and security were very good despite the complaints I've heard on here. I think every stadium is the same, they aren't used to coping with a massive influx of people. On match days the pitch is occupied by footballers only so I think they did a good job and were very helpful. There are always gonna be people who moan and complaint but nothing is perfect..

Anyways back to the show, it was amazing, Take That were in fine voice. We opted for an allocated seat because I was at work all day. The start was brilliant, I didn't know where to look there was sooooo much going on. The music had me getting goosebumps up my arms, it was amazing. They couldn't of started the show off with a better song than Greatest Day because let's face it, the first night of the tour is THE GREATEST DAY! The elephant during The Garden was fanstastic and was greeted by the growd with cheers and screams, it was fantastic and mesmerising (not spelt right - sorry!). I just couldn't take my eyes off it.

It was good to see the Band used the B stage loads as everybody in the stadium then had a good view of them. In most concerts if your past the middle of the arena or stadium you can only see ants on the stage.

Gary was in fine voice and I loved his medley of love aint here anymore, Babe and nobody else, nobody else moved me to tears because I was so full of emotion. I love the words to that song and it hear if played so beautifully was lovely...

The Take That and Party medley including Do What you like had me screaming and dancing and doing the old dances. It had that comedy factor added to the show. And just to correct reviews in the Sunderland Echo, they weren't military precision jacks, they were Circus Ring Master jackets and Mark didn't fall flat on his face and fall off his bike... Promises was amazing and I loved how the boys kept their original dance moves, I couldn't stop still. The original Thatters from 1990's stood out a mile putting our hands up in the air and thrusting our hips on Do What you Like! People behind me asked when did they release that song.. I laughed and said 1990's!! Take That and Party had to be the highlight of the show for me, I just love that song and it brings back so many memories.

Never Forget and Relight my Fire never Fail to take my breath away and to see the stadium full of people holding their hands up and clapping was just an awsome sight.

Throughout the whole show, I just didn't know where to look.. Full of fire eaters, trapeeze artists, jugglers tap dancers, trampolines!! Amazing.

They aren't just a band, they are showmen and I defy anyone anyone who doesn't go to a Take That show and have a fantastic time!

It was an honour to watch them in my home town. Thank you for making my year!




Obrigada pela autorização de deixar colocar a tua aventura no meu blog.

Thanks by the authorization of leave to put to your adventure in the my blog.



Sem comentários: