sábado, dezembro 05, 2009

"Gary is so lovely, he's really funny" - Kimberley

In Today's Daily Mail mag interview Kimba talks about Kili - I'm not going to type the whole thing - but about how arduous it was, specifically how a guide had to help her go to the loo at one stage. "My hands were so cold I couldn't pull up my pants properly, so he had to help me. By then I was past caring." Then she says how Cheryl kept her going when she was "an emotional wreck".

Asked what on earth made her agree to the challenge in the first place she says:

"It was Gary Barlow. I used to share a room with my older sister and she had all these Take That posters on the wall. When I told her I'd met him she said, "He's the only person I really care about that you've met since you became part of Girls Aloud." Kimberley was too young to be a Take That fan..."Gary is so lovely, he's really funny. You almost don't want to make him feel old by saying, "When I was young we had your picture on our wall." A few times on Kilimanjaro I looked at Gary and thought, "I really want to push you off this mountain for making us do this," because he was moaning as well, saying, "I can't believe this, it's awful, isn't it?" and I was like, "It was your idea!"

Source: Take That Forum Official

Sem comentários: