sexta-feira, abril 30, 2010

GARY BARLOW’S PROTéGéE CAMILLA KERSLAKE PLANS TO JOIN ROBBIE WILLIAMS ON TAKE THAT’S NEXT

GARY Barlow’s classical protégée Camilla Kerslake plans to join Robbie Williams on Take That’s next album. The London beauty, 21, is so eager to make sweet music with my favourite manband – who will also be joined by the Robster, 36 – that she’s offered her services as a acking singer.

She told me: “I’m trying to get on the new Take That album. What I think would be really cool is if I did backing singing for them.

“It would be incredible, but because Gary is very professional I haven’t mentioned it to him.”

But when Camilla met Rob in the studios she came close to causing him Supreme pain which could have prevented him from being Back For Good in the music charts.

She explained: “I’ve met Robbie quite a few times and have managed to touch him.

“The first time I met him I was brushing my hair because there were lots of paparazzi outside.

“He went to shake my hand but I was still holding my comb.

“He may have hurt his hand because he went and shook it anyway. He didn’t let on if it was painful.”

Camilla is now gearing up to perform with posh boyband Blake at the Classical BRITs at London’s Royal Albert Hall on May 13.

But even though she’s quaking in her heels about being nominated for Album of the Year you won’t find her necking back champers to ease the nerves.

Camilla said: “I wasn’t nervous until I saw that 23million people watch the Classical BRITs.

“Being an opera singer means zero alcohol and early nights because booze ruins your voice.

I wish I was a pop star because I wouldn’t have to worry about any of that.”

Fonte: Daily Star

Sem comentários: