quarta-feira, novembro 04, 2009

Inked for good... Robbie Williams shows off his Take That 'tribute' tattoo

Robbie Williams' career in Take That may only have been temporary but his dedication to the cause is as permanent as his many tattoos.
This Friday on the Jonathan Ross show, he will reveal a new marking on his wrist featuring the band's logo as he talks about rehab and the pressures of fame.
During his chat, he raises his right arm and pulls down his sleeve to dislay the famous 'double T' design that features on album covers and all merchandise.

Permanent reminder: Robbie got the tattoo done after reuniting with the band in Los Angeles


Robbie, 35, told Ross he had it done to commemorate his reunion with Take That when they all got together in LA. And it seems the reunion went better than expected, as Robbie finally confirmed that there are plans to work together again.

‘We’ve got together, done bits and bobs. I can’t say much, but yes, I hope so,' he said.
As well as showing off his tattoo, Robbie spoke about his nervy performance on the X Factor.
Robbie appeared wild-eyed and sweated heavily throughout the performance but explained: 'The doors got stuck, I thought what are the words... I get incredibly nervous... it wasn’t drugs or drink, just deer in the headlights.
'I’ve always been very nervous... 80,000 people, it’s an unnatural thing to do.
'You don’t know what’s going on in my head. It’s traumatic, really scary.'

Back for good? Robbie Williams shows off his tattoo tribute to former band Take That on this week's Friday Night With Jonathan Ross

Discussing his sobriety, Robbie said he won't return to his bad habits because he has now changed his lifestyle to ease the stresses.
take that

‘When I ended up in rehab again, it was “what are you doing to yourself?” I thought it’s time to break the cycle.
‘I’ve taken the pressure off myself, it’s a part-time gig these days. The missus keeps me grounded. There’s no need to take myself out of my mind any more,' he told Ross.
‘I thought I was going to be a bachelor... I was introduced to Ayda and things just changed. She’s a wonderful person and I’m in love. She’s really broody and I’m getting there.’

Robbie has been dating 29-year-old American actress Ayda Field since January 2007.
They lived together in Los Angeles before Robbie persuaded her to move with him back to the UK.
Meanwhile, on Monday, Robbie will be the sole guest on ITV1 show Loose Women. He will also sing new song You Know Me.


On stage: Robbie blamed his wild-eyed X Factor performance on nerves


Source: Mail online

1 comentário:

Ju Miguel disse...

Eu fiz um post sobre a vinda dos Backstreet Boys cá a Portugal.

http://superstarju.blogspot.com/2009/11/backstreet-boys-pela-terceira-vez-em.html

:D