quinta-feira, novembro 12, 2009

Pictures of the Book Picture (Part One) and your discribe


Gary: "The shopping bags tell quite a story. I asked Mark to take me shopping so I had some nice clothes to wear getting together. Me and Dawn got together on the 95 tour. We finished the british leg and had to go off and tour Asia and it was killing me being apart from her. Se was going to come out for five days in the middle of the tour and that was during dates we were playing Singapore and Bagkok. I was besotted straight away."

Howard: "Gary had just met Dawn and he was in great shape. He d'Known her many years before the band even. Then she done a tour with us as a dancer and they got together. There's something about Gary that was always meant to be married. He's got a lovely home life. It looks so great from the outside and I believe that it's very happy on the inside, too. Dawn's a great girl. We're all very close to her and their kids are smashing."

Gary: "The 95 tour was the first time we had the money to get a lot of production on stage with us. Kim Gavin did a brilliant job"

Mark: "We rehearsed three rock songs for the last tour while Rob was off at Glastonbury. We did Rocks by Primal Scream "Smells like teen Spirit" and Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall". Teen Spirit was Rob's choice. "

Mark: "Cheeky. Sweet. Young. It was always a lot of fun with Rob. You need your partner in crime in a band and for me that was Rob. There was cocknees to it all but there was a sincerity, too."

Gary: "Mark will never say this. A girl has never broken his heart. But Robbie did the day he left the band. He was inconsolable. They really were like brothers."


Gary: "Jess was my first dog, a rescue Alsatian. I got her when she was six month old and had her until she was ten. She went everywhere with me. She came on tour with us and Philip snapped us together back stage at the GMEX in Manchester. She's the only dog I've ever had that I didin't have to have put down. I loved her.

Gary: "The funny thing is that while we were in Take That together, me and Robbie actually got on very well. There was never a reason for us not to get on. He was always so easy to work with. Obviously the feelings that were underneath it all came out later, but i always felt like we got on great. Everyone developed as singers in the band as we progressed, but Robbie came with his voice right from the start. I always enjoyed our dynamic."

Sem comentários: