quarta-feira, novembro 25, 2009

McCartney, Barlow 'bonded over sweetcorn'

Paul McCartney has revealed that he and Take That star Gary Barlow bonded over sweetcorn.

The ex-Beatle told his official website that the songwriters got together when Barlow asked him to perform at the recent Children In Need gig at London's Royal Albert Hall.

McCartney said: "He asked me to do the show so I said, 'Yeah okay I'll do it'. So he showed up at my office to talk about it all and I gave him some sweetcorn and he loved it, he went mad for it."

Barlow interjected: "Amazing sweetcorn, it was like I'd never eaten it before."

McCartney said of last week's concert: "It's such a great bill and people are doing it for all the right reasons. There's a great feeling backstage."

Barlow and McCartney joined Robbie Williams and the other performers from the night for an all-star rendition of The Beatles' 'Hey Jude'.

In Digital Spy

Sem comentários: