terça-feira, maio 05, 2009

Nova mensagem do Gary Barlow




Wow can't believe it's been so long since I last updated this!

First and most important little Daisy is great. We've only made her sleep in the garden 5 times so far so all good. Dan and Em have accepted her into our family and all is getting back to normal.

Lots of respect to Dawn and all women who go through child birth. Reminds me how useless us men are.

Thank you so much to everyone who donated to comic relief.

The climb was amazing but we couldn't of done it without your support. We received all the messages you sent and it really spurred us on !! If I ever have a stupid idea like that again please hit me !! it was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life and one I don't want to repeat !

Anyway we're in rehearsals now for the big tour. Can't wait. You guys will be blown away.

Trying to get fit but still getting over my back problem. It's nearly better now but I'm so impatient it can't happen quick enough. Here we go !!


Sem comentários: