quarta-feira, fevereiro 03, 2010

New! Magazine - Cracking America? Gary and Howard

Take That’s comeback might have helped him find his voice as a vocalist, but Howard Donald says he has no plans to do his own thing if the boys part company again.
While there has been talk of both Gary Barlow, 38, and Mark Owen, 37, taking time out to record solo material, Howard, 41, told me, “When the band split last time, I did record a solo album, but it’s not really my vibe. Could my solo work compete with us as a band? I don’t think so.”

However, it sounds like the lads aren’t hanging up their microphones just yet – and Gary tells me they may even try to crack America.

“We’re getting a good response and good radio play, so who knows in the future?” he told me.

Fonte: Take That Official Forum

Sem comentários: