quinta-feira, setembro 10, 2009

Gary has a Lott to talk about

GARY BARLOW has been on his hols for three months.

He was in a sociable mood on Tuesday night. In fact, on the evidence of the other night charming YOKO ONO and DIZZE RASCAL, he's welcome to a job on Bizarre. Ring me with the stories, Gary.


Take that photo ... Gordon Smart, centre, with the ladsTake that photo ... Gordon Smart, centre, with the lads

Mum Beverley said: "We were really worried about her when she was little. "We thought something was wrong but it turned out she was just painfully shy.


Chatty ... Gary Barlow with Yoko OnoChatty ... Gary Barlow with Yoko Ono

"She didn't really start talking until she went to school. I thank her stage school Italia Conti for drawing her out of herself." The Essex singer is set to land her second No 1 on Sunday with single Boys And Girls.


Rascals ... Barlow with DizzeeRascals ... Barlow with Dizzee

She was 6,000 sales ahead of DAVID GUETTA who has released When Love Takes Over featuring KELLY ROWLAND in the midweek chart.

Pixie was at her first GQ Awards on Tuesday night - where I saw more than a few lads giving her the eye. The night before MICKEY ROURKE, who was also at the bash, tried his luck.

She said: "He was lovely but he's old enough to be my dad. "I don't have a fella but there are a couple of options. "I really don't have time for a man, though. I'm too busy. If I did meet someone, it would be easier if they weren't famous."

Chat ... Gary Barlow with Pixie Lott

Chat ... Gary Barlow with Pixie Lott

PIXIE LOTT was so shy when she was younger she refused to talk. The chart-topper's mother told me her stunning daughter was almost mute until she was six.

The Sun

Sem comentários: