quarta-feira, setembro 23, 2009

Gary’s ma loves the Cold

She reckoned his band's Circus show was the best on the planet - until Gary took her to see COLDPLAY perform at Wembley last weekend.

He revealed: "My mum was blown away by Coldplay. She thought we were brilliant but that they were better - and wasn't afraid to tell me.
"So I'll have to up the ante for the next tour."

Gary was at the launch of DAME SHIRLEY BASSEY's new album, The Performance, at the Ritz hotel in London. Not only has he penned a track for her disc, he also has his eye on teaming up with London rapper DIZZEE RASCAL. He said: "I want to work with him but he's not interested - he told me he wants Shirley.

"Can you imagine the two of them? It would be incredible. They should do something."

Veteran singer Shirley isn't aware of Dizzee's work but they are each on the bill for the BBC Electric Proms next month. And Gary wants them to collaborate there.

Shirley said: "I'm excited about meeting Dizzee. Everyone is on about him."
Surely the lyric's got to be: The minute Dizzee walked in the joint.

Source: The Sun

Sem comentários: