quinta-feira, outubro 21, 2010

Novo comentário de Gary no seu site

O Gary deixou a seguinte mensagem no seu site:

"Rob and I wrote Shame on the 25th August 2009 at a house i'd rentend for the summer in Los Angeles. It was one of those spare of the moment chances, he was at my house, I had a song on the go and he wanted do write!! Amazing!
We put vocals on in a few days later. John Shank helped me knock a demo together for us to sing on. When I went home in Sept I wondered if anything would ever happen to that song, little did i know it would be lauching Robbie's Greatest Hits this year!
When they decided to use the song, Trevor Horn was chosen to produce it. Rob an I went along one evening and cut the vocals standing opposite each other. It was great fun and really worked for the record. Trevor was a joy to work with, he'd produced 2 songs for me in the 90's but I was looking forward to be working with ihm again.
2 days after we wrote Shame, Rob and I were back at it. This time we wrote the up tempo Heart and I.
This was an instrumental piece of music I had, but when I played it to Rob he sang this scaring melody over it.Within an hour he had written the most beautiful lyric. I got Rob to sing a guide on the track with a crappy mic into my laptop. When i got home a week later I worked it up and send it back to Rob. He loved it and decided to use Shame and Heart and I on his greatest Hits.
The track was then produced by legendary producer Trevor Horn"

Sem comentários: