sexta-feira, março 12, 2010

Mark Owen reveals drink problem

The singer - who also admitted he had been a heavy cannabis user and still smokes the occasional joint - said: "I have had issues for a long time - I've drunk for the last 10 years and it got to a bad point."

He went on: "I never really saw the problem. I carried on drinking through my relationship with Emma and it got to the point where she asked me to stop. I've never liked drinking during the day but once the kids went to bed, I'd get the bottle open and off I went. I have been a prat. I wasn't thinking - I don't think logically when I'm drunk. I'm not the person I want to be when I'm drunk. I can be a nightmare to live with."

Referring to his flings, the star said: "I want to make it absolutely clear I am not using the drink as an excuse. I've been living with the guilt. Maybe the drink was my way of dealing with the guilt."

Fonte: Press association

Sem comentários: