domingo, março 21, 2010

ROBBIE WILLIAMS: HE'S BACK (BUT NOT FOR GOOD)

ROBBIE Williams will definitely rejoin Take That for an album.

But before all you diehard fans break open the bubbly, take note: the Robster won’t be back for good.

The “boys” are out to reclaim their biggest boyband title from JLS by recording TWO albums this year – one with Robbie and one without.

My source close to the pop kings told me: “After taking a bit of time out Gary and the boys are now focused on bringing out two albums.

“The idea at the moment is to release two records.

“One with Robbie will hopefully be ready for Christmas and then one without him early next year.

“The band will be working with Madonna’s favourite producer Stuart Price who is currently working on Kylie’s big comeback album, so fans can expect a slightly different sound.” Is that the kerching of a cash register I hear?

Let’s just hope the lads find the time – what with all that extra activity Mark and Howard seem to be enjoying lately.

But before karaoke king Robbie plans to rule the world once more with Gary, Mark, Howard and Jason he’s desperate to shed those fat rings.

The Rock DJ knows he’s replaced old arch-enemy Gary as the chubby one of the group so he’s vowed to lose some
excess pounds.

Covering up in a large granddad cardie at an intimate gig for Heart Radio, Mr Williams revealed: “I’m a little bit porky at the moment and I have to do sexy. Give me a few months so I can get in shape and take my clothes off.”

With his wedding to Ayda Field on the horizon as well, it’s not surprising he only asked for fruit and protein bars on
his rider.

I wonder if Robbie’s decision to relive the group’s glory days has anything to do with his latest single Morning Sun
bombing.

A grumpy Rob told the crowd: “This song went in this week at number thirty f**king five, number thirty f**king five...but I hope you enjoy it anyway.”

I certainly did lad. Personally think it’s one of your best songs in ages.

Fonte: Daily Mail


Sem comentários: